Vinitech-Sifel from November 28 to Thursday, December 01, 2022
Interco Nouvelle-Aquitaine is a VINITECH/SIFEL partner for the 13th time (since 1998), and has been able to follow and accompany the show as it evolves. Initially a partner for international recruitment and business conventions, since 2010 the agency has been offering themed technical visits, which have become the show’s strong point and added value for foreign participants.
The 2022 edition takes place four years after the last face-to-face edition (2018), and two years after the virtual edition of 2020, which could not be held face-to-face due to restrictions linked to the Covid 19 pandemic.
In a record time of two months, 70 international professionals from 19 different countries registered and actually took part in Interco’s program. For these companies recruited by Interco, a program of technical visits was organized, which included arrival on Sunday November 27, in order to take part in a full day of technical visits on Monday November 28, prior to the opening of the show.
This year, on Monday November 28, Interco offered 4 tours with different themes:
- Sparkling wines tour
- Pink Rosé Tour
- Cognac Tour
- Tour Bio en Grand Cru Classé
To round off this first day dedicated to visits, and for the first time, an international cocktail party was organized at the Cité du Vin. The aim of the evening was to bring together all the international visitors, offering them a privileged networking opportunity before the start of the show. During the evening, organized in partnership with the Inno’Vin cluster, co-sponsor of the European WICA (Wine Innovation Cluster Alliance) project, the winners of the international competition on the theme of tomorrow’s viticulture were presented.
In addition, BEAM and Interco offered :
8 technical visits organized from the show during 3 days, enabling foreign visitors recruited by Promosalons and others to take part:
Tuesday November 29:
- Architecture Tour – Château Les Carmes Haut Brion
- Carbon sequestration tour – Château Peychaud
- Agro-forestry Tour – Château Tourteau Chollet
- Viti-tunnel Tour – Château Cheval Blanc
Wednesday, November 30
- Carbon sequestration tour – Château Suduiraut
- Sustainable Viticulture Tour – Les Vignerons de Tutiac
- Precision Agriculture Tour – Château Calon Ségur
Thursday, December 1st
- Tour Educational – EPL Bordeaux Gironde – Château Dillon
At the same time, Interco Nouvelle-Aquitaine ran 4 stands in the international village:
- STAND Eclectic Wines: Tastings of wines from the following countries: Palestine, Madagascar, Kosovo
- STAND Vinitech Innovation Tour : Wine tastings from the following countries: South Africa, Mexico, Georgia
- STAND Interco Nouvelle-Aquitaine: Welcome point for international visitors, information on tours, information provided to visitors and exhibitors requesting contacts and appointments with international delegates; information on the connected exporters scheme and the agency’s activities in general.
- STAND Eurocastanea:Presentation of the European chestnut network, which brings together chestnut producers from France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece. Promotion and tastings of chestnut-based products.
INTERCO NOUVELLE-AQUITAINE FIGURES
70 international INTERCO visitors recruited and managed (technical visits, accommodation advice, transfers, accompaniment, translation)
115 foreign “Promosalons and others” managed (technical visits, accompaniment and translation): Promosalons Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Colombia, Spain, Greece, Italy, USA
12 technical visits offered to foreign visitors
A TOTAL OF 17 structures visited: Châteaux, cooperatives, agri-viticultural high schools ….
1 international evening attended by 183 guests, including 117 international visitors.
4 coordinated stands in the international village: Eclectic Wines, Vinitech Innovation Tour, Interco Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Eurocastanea.