Within the framework of the PROEX program (Program to support the promotion of growth and diversification of exports), managed by the INTERCO Nouvelle-Aquitaine agency as European partner, was divided into 2 phases :
- A program around the VINITECH-SIFEL 2014-2016 trade show: technical visits, business meetings, discovery of the latest innovations in wine-making machinery and equipment, meetings with experts …
- Technical diagnosis and training in Bolivia in April 2015: facilitation of technical workshops with experts from Nouvelle-Aquitaine region.
- 2014 : Need for a complete diagnosis of the sector and participation in the Vinitech Sifel 2014 trade show
Analysis of the sector: production, management, training, supply and commercialization. Participation in the Vinitech trade show in Bordeaux, where the Interco Agency received Bolivian winegrowers and a representative of the UNDP Bolivia (United Nations Development Program) for a general presentation of French winegrowing and Aquitaine’s specificities, as well as an initial assessment of the Bolivian situation.
- 2015 : Mission to Bolivia from April 13 to 20
INTERCO Nouvelle-Aquitaine and 8 Aquitaine wine experts led a training mission for Bolivian winegrowers to contribute to the development of their industry.
Reception of the Vice-Minister of Productive Development of Bolivia – June 3-7, 2015
Follow-up of the PROEX Bolivia program. The Bolivian Vice-Minister of Productive Development, Luis BAUDOUIN and Mrs. Laura FIOROTTO, in charge of Economic Development and Governance of the ART Bolivia – UNDP (United Nations Development Program), concerned about the development of the Bolivian wine industry, have included Aquitaine in their European tour, in order to reflect on and implement a specific development program for 2016, in partnership with the Aquitaine professionals
- 2016 : Mission to Bolivia from 11 to 16 May 2016
INTERCO Nouvelle-Aquitaine led a second mission with 2 Aquitaine experts, Jean-Philippe ROBY and Stéphane BADET following the mission in April 2015, within the framework of a European program PROEX and in collaboration with the UNDP, it was an opportunity to discover the problems of the wine industry in the regions of Tarija and Chuquisaca
End of studies internship in Bolivia of 2 future engineers Béranger ANDRIEU and Margot ASSAF (specialization: viticulture, oenology, wine economy) from Bordeaux Sciences Agro (June-October 2016).
- 2017 : Participation in the VINEXPO trade show from 18 to 21 June 2017
Two Bolivian professionals were welcomed at the show and participated in visits to nurseries and laboratories. Their objective is to set up a laboratory in Bolivia. Their stay also allowed them to visit world famous châteaux.
- 2018 : Participation in Vinitech-Sifel 2018 trade show
Hosting a Bolivian delegation at the trade show from 19 to 22 November 2018.
INTERCO still continues to work with our Bolivian partners to develop the wine industry and continuing a reflection on the global offer to propose to foreign delegations, with the construction of innovative and relevant technical circuits.